Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Lamp Awakening

    See this innocent perfectly fine-looking lamp? Well, I was going to violently murder it a few weeks ago....
    
   It's just that it was so....brown. I am on a rampage against brown right now. Brown wood, brown couches, brown chairs, brown lamps..
   
   But then the hubby gave me the green light to paint...

So I dashed out to garage armed a can of Rusteoleum American Accents Blossom White.  Five coats of paint later....


Voila! Much cheerier and more modern

                                                  

Here's the other one (it's a pair)


    The lampshades are burlap, which I'm loving right now, and were $14.99 apiece at Target. I think Nate Berkus would be proud.....and the lives of a few innocent lamps were spared


Until next time...Stay Fancy, My Friends  --Jess

1 comment:

  1. I love that map frame! Now you need to bake cakes for your cake stand....

    ReplyDelete